Sunday, January 1, 2017

Wishing for a Bright New Year!

Welcome to the Brand New Year of 2017! 
I wish everyone, everywhere, a happy and prosperous year. 

My Resolutions

1. In 2017, I hope to write and publish 2-3 full-length novels and maybe a short story. I'm planning to extend my two longer series, Grand Masters' Galaxy and Secret Supers. Also, I may compile an anthology of my shorter works. 
 Grand Master's Trilogy

I have a new Box Set, Grand Master's Trilogy, with Books 1-3 available at Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N 
You can find a list of my published stories HERE 

2. I'll try to improve my marketing strategy and reach more readers. My Science fiction novel The Lady is Blue will be FREE over Jan 2-4th at Amazon
 Lady


3. I'll help to promote other indie authors and their stories. 

Have you made any resolutions for the New Year? 


Claim a FREE story by signing up for my Newsletter - HERE.
I invite you to join me on Facebook  Twitter and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment