Monday, January 16, 2017

Writing Goals for 2017 #poweredbyindie #amwriting


What are my Goals for 2017?

I am listing practical goals for my writing in 2017 and celebrating each small success. In addition to my own work, I plan to help other indie authors with advice and promoting their stories. 

Accomplished in January
Publish Box Set of Grand Master’s Trilogy
Available at Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N
 Trilogy

Write short romance to offer readers for Valentine’s day
Will be available free in February. 


Solid Progress

Write Book 4 in Grand Masters’ Galaxy

Write SciFi adventure set in the near future in our solar system

Publish an Anthology of my short stories. 

Increase the number of subscribers to my newsletter

Try new promotions, including cross-promotions with other indie authors.

Initial Steps
Write Book 4 in Secret Supers Series



Publish a Box Set for the first 3 books in Secret Supers
Current series:
Super Starrella, Book 1: Amazon
Starrella Falls, Book 2: Amazon
Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3: Amazon


Write a short story or novella from my backlog of ideas

Recover Books such as A Tale of Two Colonies

My current goals are subject to change, depending on life events, and speed of accomplishing them. I’ll review my goals in mid-year. 

What are your goals for the year? 




4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post! Enjoyed it--especially that you are reaching out to other authors and promoting their books.

    Jackie Weger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Aurora. Jackie and you are helping motivate me! Pinned & shared. :)

    ReplyDelete