Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Mid-Year Review of My Writing Progress #IndieAuthor


 GM Galaxy

You can read my Goals for 2018 in this post from January:

I have accomplished several of the listed goals.

1. Write and publish Rishalt, Book 2 in Taxyon Space.  
 Rishalt

SciFi adventure & alien romance. Daredevil scientist and abused Watcher in perilous alliance. 

Also, I published a Box set of Books 1 & 2 (Europa and Rishalt)
 Duad



2. Write and publish Cosmic Wars, Book 5 in the Grand Masters’ Galaxy. 

 Cosmic Wars

The book is available for pre-order and will release on July 17th.
Cosmic Wars, Book 5 - Amazon  iBooks  B&N 


3. What shall I write next? New post to come.


Strategic Goals (accomplished)

1.  Publish my two-book series, Atrapako on Eden, at non-Amazon retailers.
SciFi Romance. Feisty scientist solves puzzle of scaly aliens on isolated planet of Eden

 Atrapako

The Lady is Blue, Book 1 - Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N  GooglePlay  PRINT

Dragons of Vkani, Book 2 - Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N  GooglePlay  PRINT

2. (New) Publish my three-book series, Secret Supers, at non-Amazon retailers.
Fantasy adventure & romance. Superheroes with quirky animal sidekicks tackle murderous villains in three thrilling adventures with a dash of romance. 
 Secret Supers Series

Secret Supers, Boxset of Books 1-3  Amazon  iBooks  B&N  Kobo  GooglePlay

3. Apply for BookBub deals. Success! My Secret Supers Box set of Books 1-3 was accepted for a 99c Featured Deal at the end of this month.

 Secret Supers Trilogy

4. My cross-promotions with other authors continue to be successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment