Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Celebrate this Century - What do you appreciate most about living today?


 My Books

Celebrate this Century

Earlier this month I asked my newsletter subscribers what they appreciated most about living in this century. I gave them five possible options and they could also click on Other and send me a comment.


Options and Votes

Medical Advances – 11%
Refrigerators – 5%
Social Media – 2%
Cell Phones – 1%
Fast Travel – 1%
Other – 6%

Examples of Other advantages

A good thing about being alive this century is that more girls (unfortunately not all) are taught to read and have access to reading materials for school and, of course, to books.

Computers. 

Living in this century, I’m thankful for Ben & Jerry’s salted caramel ice cream

 My Books2

Find a catalog of my books HERE

Join me on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Computers and the internet have revolutionized the world, but it would be hard to discount medical advances.

    ReplyDelete