Friday, September 23, 2022

SEPTEMBER REPORT ON MY WRITING AND PUBLISHING PROGRESS

 


We are moving into the third quarter of 2022, which gives me an opportunity to update my progress as an author.

In June, I reported publishing two stories, a novella and a short novel. See https://auroraspringer.blogspot.com/2022/06/mid-year-report-on-my-writing-and.html

Since that time, I’ve been working on the sixth book in Taxyon Space, preparing other formats for my stories, and pursuing new social media venues.


NEW DIRECT BOOKSTORE

All my stories are available at a discount from my virtual store https://payhip.com/AuroraSpringerNovels.

 

PRINT BOOKS

I have been preparing paperback versions of my books. All my novels and novellas are now available in paperback.

 

AUDIOBOOKS

Audiobooks are popular, however, they are expensive to produce and authors can expect a low return on their investment. Due to the recent improvements in AI-narration, I decided to test the option in GoogleBooks to create AI-narrated audiobooks. I chose the British female voice of Anya since I retain a British accent and many of my stories are written from the perspective of a female protagonist.

My short stories, the three books in Secret Supers, the three stories in Second Chances in Space, and my epic fantasy Bridget Bramble and the Wandering Elf are now available as audiobooks.

You can listen to chapters of the audiobooks at my YouTube channel: AuroraSpringer

 

EXPANSION INTO DIFFERENT SOCIAL MEDIA

I am now posting images and videos on YouTube,  Instagram  and TikTok.

 

NEW SERIES AND TWO BOOKS PUBLISHED

Earlier this year, I created a new series of standalone stories. The stories in Second Chances in Space feature different combinations of interstellar spies, space pirates, and a widow or widower finding romance. The background conflict is the fight against Emperor Hadros, the aggressive ruler of a major galactic sector. 


Captured by the Hawk

Rollicking space opera starring a feisty Irish spy and a notorious masked pirate with a tragic past. 


Lured by the Lion

Sci-Fi adventure and romance: a widow with a spaceship meets a moody widower and space pirates.


Stung by the Cobra

Sci-Fi mystery. Interstellar spy befriends enemy commander in a tragic tale with a happy ending.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment