Sunday, May 5, 2019

Week 2 of my Fifth Anniversary Celebration #Indie #Author - Plus Bargain-priced Book


 Secret Supers

For the second week of my anniversary celebration, I’m showcasing my superhero series, Secret Supers

This superhero adventure and romance is set in contemporary At(a)lanta, USA, and Ox(en)ford, UK. The main characters are students at the local university. Estelle Wright is a freshman when she acquires a superpower and a flying horse. I had fun mixing scenes of “normal” college life and visits to neighboring locations with attacks by unnatural killers. Also, the flying horse, Rockette, channels Captain Haddock of Tin Tin for sarcastic remarks and curses. 

Read why I wrote the series HERE.

Super Starrella, Book 1  - only 99c this week! 
Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3
Secret Supers, Boxset of Books 1-3, usually cheapest option

 Secret Supers boxset


I write science fiction and fantasy adventures entwined with romances. You can find a list of my published stories HERE.

Join me on Facebook and Twitter

Follow me on Amazon or BookBub


No comments:

Post a Comment