Monday, May 13, 2019

Week 3 of my Fifth Anniversary Celebration - #SciFi Adventure & Romance


 GM Galaxy

For the third week of my anniversary month, I’m showcasing my longest series, an epic science fantasy: Grand Masters’ Galaxy.

Fans of Anne McCaffrey may enjoy these stories starring super psychics and dragons in adventures across the galaxy and beyond.

The first book, Grand Master’s Pawn, is free when you subscribe to my newsletter – HERE

You can find out why I wrote this Science fantasy series HERE.
You can learn about the planets and other celestial orbs my characters visit in the Grand Master’s Galaxy in the short Guide HERE. 

Grand Master’s Pawn, Book 1  Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N  GooglePlay  PRINT  - Only 99c for May
Grand Master’s Trilogy, Boxset of Books 1-3 – Cheapest option  Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N  GooglePlay

I write science fiction and fantasy adventures entwined with romances. You can find a complete list of my published stories HERE.

Join me on Facebook and Twitter

Follow me on Amazon or BookBub

No comments:

Post a Comment