Monday, April 29, 2019

Celebrating the Five-Year Anniversary of My Career as an #Indie #Author



In the last five years, I have published a total of 14 full-length novels in four main series, 1 standalone novel, two novellas and a few short stories. These stories run the gamut from fantasy, science fantasy and superheroes to SciFi adventure and romance. It is still a struggle to find time to write because I have a family and a full-time job.

I write science fiction and fantasy adventures entwined with romances. You can find a list of my published stories HERE.

Each week, I’ll showcase a different series with discounted books.

My first novel, The Lady is Blue, a science fiction romance set on a distant Earth-like planet, was published at the end of April in 2014. This book became the first in a series called Atrapako on Eden. Coincidently, my most recently published novel, Trapped on Vkani, the third book in the series came out this March.



SciFi Romance. Feisty scientist solves puzzle of scaly aliens.
Read about this series HERE
The series is set on two remote planets, Eden and Vkani. The societies on these planets offer two possible futures for humanity – see my Post - HERE

The Lady is Blue, Book 1  Amazon  iBooks  Kobo  B&N  GooglePlay  PRINT      on Sale for 99c in May!

Dragon Lady, Boxset of Books 1 & 2  Amazon  Kobo  Apple  B&N  GooglePlay

No comments:

Post a Comment