Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Character Sketch 10: Growler, the Black Jaguar in my Secret Supers Series

 


Growler is a large black jaguar cat and the animal companion of Toby Ryan in my Secret Supers series. He flies with Toby to search for villains. As a super-powered animal, Growler can shift into a winged cat or a black motorcycle. The flying horse, Rockette, calls him boss cat, since Growler sends instructions to the super-animals. 

Here's a picture of Toby and Growler.



Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.

 


Secret Supers

Fantasy adventure & romance. Teen superhero, Starrella, and her flying horse combat alien killers.

Super Starrella, Book 1

Starrella Falls, Book 2

Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3

Starrella and the Lost Girl, Short story

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment