Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Character Sketch 9: Toby Ryan

 


Toby Ryan is the hunky biker with many secrets when Estelle meets him near the beginning of the first book, Super Starrella. They are both students at the same university, and she gradually discovers his secret identities. He runs the Jags gang as a cover for the secret supers, a vigilante group with super powers. His birth name is Tobarian, and his ancestors came from a distant planet. His on-and-off romance with Estelle adds poignancy to their adventures. They contend with hostile aliens in different shapes in the three main stories of the series.

Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.

 


Secret Supers

Fantasy adventure & romance. Teen superhero, Starrella, and her flying horse combat alien killers.

Super Starrella, Book 1

Starrella Falls, Book 2

Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3

Starrella and the Lost Girl, Short story


My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment