Monday, January 2, 2023

Character Sketch 8: Estelle Wright aka Super Starrella

 


Estelle Wright is a freshman at college. In the first story, Super Starrella, she gains superpowers and the flying horse Rockette. Estelle adopts the alias of Super Starrella and flies over the streets at night searching for the villains. Estelle is aided by hunky biker, Toby Ryan. Their budding romance turns rocky in the second book, Starrella Falls, and revives in the third, Gargoyle Hunt. The first two stories are set in and around a fictious version of Atlanta, Atalanta, and the third story moves to Oxford, UK.


Here's a picture of Estelle riding Rockette.

Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.


 
Secret Supers

Fantasy adventure & romance. Teen superhero, Starrella, and her flying horse combat alien killers.

Super Starrella, Book 1

Starrella Falls, Book 2

Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3

Starrella and the Lost Girl, Short story

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest

 

No comments:

Post a Comment