Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year with Character Sketch 7: Rockette the Flying Mare

 


Happy New Year!

Rockette is a fun, quirky character in my superhero series, Secret Supers. In the first book, Super Starrella, Rockette is a neglected mare who is ‘adopted’ by Estelle Wright. After her superpowers are induced, the mare and Estelle communicate telepathically. Rockette can morph into a winged horse or a pigeon. Super Starrella rides Rockette to chase the murderous villains lurking in the streets of Atalanta. Rockette’s snarky dialog channels Captain Haddock of the TinTin stories.  

Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.


Secret Supers

Fantasy adventure & romance. Teen superhero, Starrella, and her flying horse combat alien killers.

Super Starrella, Book 1

Starrella Falls, Book 2

Gargoyle Hunt, Book 3

Starrella and the Lost Girl, Short story

 

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment