Saturday, December 31, 2022

Character Sketch 6: Kiron Arqin Ramis

 


Kiron is an alien Watcher in Europa, my SciFi thriller and romance. His people are amphibious, equally at home on land or water. They maintain an outpost on Jupiter’s moon to observe human activities. Kiron breaks the law to save Nikki Bell’s life when she slips to the bottom of a crevasse in the ice crust of Europa. Despite his reprimand, he meets her in secret, provoking more problems.

The story of Nikki and Kiron continues in the next two books in the series, Rishalt and Jupiter. They also appear as minor characters in the next books in the series.

Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.

 


Taxyon Space

Near Future SciFi adventure & romance. Daredevil scientist and abused alien forge perilous alliance.

Europa, Book 1 

Rishalt, Book 2 

Jupiter, Book 3 

Alarik, Book 4

Baswin, Book 5

Karrik, Book 6, coming soon


My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment