Saturday, December 17, 2022

Twelve Days of Character Sketches for My Stories

In the spirit of the holiday season, I’ll post a new character sketch on each of the twelve days after Christmas. The sketches will include images and descriptions of major characters from my stories. I’ll also post the sketches daily on Instagram.

I created the images using text prompts to illustrate my idea of the character. In some cases, I may have more than one image for a particular character. The header images were created in the same way. 

Please leave a comment to let me know if you like the sketches. If this idea proves popular, I can combine sketches into a booklet to offer readers.


All my stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for DigitalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment