Monday, December 26, 2022

Character Sketch 1: Violet Hunter in Grand Masters’ Galaxy

 


Violet Hunter is the point of view character for the novels in my epic science fantasy series Grand Masters’ Galaxy. She is a petite young woman with green eyes. Violet is an empath, and defies the Grand Masters’ prohibition to become a pawn and explore unknown worlds. Unbeknownst to her Grand Master, she is investigating the secrets of the Twelve Grand Masters. Her powers amplify during the series, especially after she meets Athanor Griffin in person. 

We first meet Violet as a young teenager in my short story, Violet’s Quest.


 
I evolved the same image to show Violet as a young adult at the start of the first novel, Grand Master’s Pawn.


 
During her adventures, she wins a magic suit of armor and sword. Here’s a picture of Violet in her armor. 

Please leave a comment to let me know if you like my sketches.

 

Two of Violet’s images are available at my site for WhimsicalArt as prints, or on T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise

BOOKS IN GRAND MASTERS’ GALAXY

SciFi Fantasy - Super psychics in space. One young woman challenges the super psychics ruling the galaxy, and finds an impossible love

Gifts of Jangalore FREE short story set about 400 years prior to the main stories.

Violet’s Quest, Short Prequel

Grand Master’s Cat, Short Prequel

Grand Master’s Pawn, Book 1

Grand Master’s Game, Book 2

Grand Master’s Mate, Book 3

Cosmic Rift, Book 4

Cosmic Wars, Book 5

Cosmic Lock, Book 6

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment