Friday, December 30, 2022

Character Sketch 5: Dr. Nikki Bell

 


Nikki Bell is a marine biologist and the female lead in Europa, my SciFi thriller and romance. She uses miniature oxygen extractors in her nostrils to dive underwater and study the alien life in the oceans of Jupiter’s moon. Her spacecraft crashes in the beginning of the book, and her life is saved by a mysterious red-haired man. Her search for this unknown savior leads her to discover the alien Warrish Watchers and their submarine outpost. The oceans hold other hazards, and weird lifeforms, both amiable and deadly. 

When disaster strikes, Nikki’s friendship with alien merman, Kiron Arqin Ramis, forges an uneasy alliance between their people. Their story continues in the next two books in the series, Rishalt and Jupiter. Nikki and Kiron are minor characters in the next books in the series.

Please leave a comment to let me know if you like my sketches.  



Taxyon Space

Near Future SciFi adventure & romance. Daredevil scientist and abused alien forge perilous alliance.

Europa, Book 1 

Rishalt, Book 2 

Jupiter, Book 3 

Alarik, Book 4

Baswin, Book 5

Karrik, Book 6, coming soon

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment