Friday, January 6, 2023

Character Sketch 12: Captain Hawk

 


Black Hawk is a notorious space pirate and captain of the Rogue Star in my novella, Captured by the Hawk. His men catch Grey Kat hiding in their berth on the spaceport, and Hawk recruits her to steal one of the Emperor’s spaceships. This escapade morphs into a perilous chase across the galaxy. On the way, he discovers her alternate identity as Mistress Trina, beautiful daughter of the Solarian ambassador. The mutual attraction and banter between Hawk and Katrina adds a comic note to this exciting space opera.

Please comment to let me know if you like my sketches.

 


Second Chances in Space

A series of loosely connected novellas and short novels. Each story stars a widow and/or a widower, spies and/or space pirates.

Captured by the Hawk

Lured by the Lion

Stung by the Cobra

 

My stories are discounted at my direct BookStore.

My novels and novellas are available in paperback as well as ebook. Many also have audio-versions. Check the individual titles in my book catalogue.

Find prints, T-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise at my site for WhimsicalArt.

View my pictures and videos on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and Pintrest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment